Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Power Rangers Samurai Toys


Oh My God!!!

That what I said to myself when I saw these toys.

What have they done.

1 of the best Megazord for me is Shinken-Oh, I love all about this Mecha.. It's Origami zord, It's emblem transformation and it's cool samurai combination.

And yet they messed him up.

And even the figures have different costume, I like the weapons because they are from original series. And just like MMPR figures, they are in 4" in height.

And you need to buy the additional zord individually and they comes with a figure which is for sure will be added to the price.

Here are the pictures of the upcoming new series of Power Rangers toys. I don't know if you will like them. But for me, I'm disappointed specially how the blue dragon turned out, it looks like a dog with short legs (if they added a neck to it, it will be nicer). And also NO emblem transformation for the orgamis.

The combination of the five is good.






2 comments:

  1. Cool. I just wish that Power Ranger Samurai will be airing in our cable this year here in Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta la serie y nunca me la he perdido "es genial" y ojala yo sea una samurai,y amo a el samurai verde y a la amarilla y obio que a el rojo en estos ordenes rojo, verde, amarillo, dorado, azul y rosado...
    Te amo Yaden, Micke, Emili, Kevin, Mía y Antonio.
    Los amooooooooooooooooooooo de valetoria
    Bezotes

    ReplyDelete