Tuesday, January 5, 2010

JKM Presents: Littlest Pet Shop



Jollibee Kids Meal presents Littlest Pet Shop for the month of December 2009, these toys came out earlier than toys for the boys which were Zoids Genesis toys.


  • Dog


It is a dog with a small dog house. It is a small container where you can put anything small like coins, clips etc.. just open the roof of the dog house. It has nice details and paint applications. But it lacks on the playability, there's nothing you can do with it, you can't remove the dog (it is fixed).

  • Cat



It is a cat over cushion or sofa. Well another container, this time it has stickers with it and stickers for your fingers. You can also put anything small (clips, small papers etc...). And again It has nice details but you cannot play with it because it is fixed.

  • Horse



A little cute brown horse beside a tree. The tip of the tree is actually a pen and you can also open the base for some patterns that you can trace on a paper (stars, heart, butterfly and an initial LPS). I will say it again, the designs are nice and cool but you can't remove the horse on it's base.


  • That's all 3 toys that I don't think have any purpose. When I saw them first I was impressed with the details but when I learned the feature (only 1 each and not that good) of each toy I became very disappointed. I You can put them on displays if you want because they are cute. I can't say anything else on these toys.


I Rate It: 2/5

No comments:

Post a Comment