Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Toy from Past: MHM2004 - Mcdonald's Characters

***Toy from the Past: This will cover all the toys before I created Toy Chronicles, that means even toys came out early this year. (I will rate them from 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest.)

***The toys from this segment will not be included in the Face-OFF segment.



For the first toy from the past, I will decided to choose these:

These are from Mcdonald's Happy Meal, I think these are my first toys from Mcdo that I completed (after I gave all my toys to my cousins and start my collection again).

These toys came up with different colours of clay.

  • Grimace
Put some clay inside Grimace's body (hole can be found under the toy) and push the clay using a plastic pusher that is included in this toy. Watch his fries come out. Push it more to make his fries longer.
  • Birdie
Just put some amount of clay inside Birdie's body and push as hard as you can to see her hair grow.
  • Hamburglar
Again put some clay inside him and this time watch his tongue grows.
  • Ronald Mcdonald
Open his hands and put a small amount of clay and press it hard and then open it to reveal a hamburger.


  • That's it, 1 of my first toys from Mcdonald's Happy Meal. I think they are 5 year old toys already and I love the toys that time, good quality, nice details and worth the price. Though the features and gimmicks are not that very impressing, I still like these toys.
I Rate It: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment