Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Deepest Condolence to All the Victims of Quirino Grandstand Hostage Drama


I would like to send my deepest condolence
to the victims, their families and loved ones
of the Hostage drama yesterday at
Quirino Grandstand.

To the people of China and Hongkong

We, all Filipinos are also mourning with your losts.

We didn't want or expect what just happened.

This was the first incident here that I actually seen.

We also condemn the way of the Hostage Taker on how he ended lives of innocent people.
People that were enjoying our land, gathering memories of our historical places but sadly it ended horribly.

It almost broke my heart when I saw the hostage taking and what more when I saw the ending.

I know that the hostage taker is a Filipino but I know that there are still
millions of Filipinos that have a good heart that respect other lives.

Again I will pray

for the Souls of the victims

for their Families and Love Ones

for the full recovery of the Survivors

for the world's recovery

and

for the Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment