Thursday, June 3, 2010

MHM Presents: Shrek 4ever After (Wave 2)


Here are the Shrek toys that were released for just 1 week. Somebody told me about it so I rushed to the nearest Mcdo to buy these toys. Unfortunately some branches were already out of stock of almost all of them but luckily I managed to grab them all.

All of them have something to attach to trigger the sound fx and each toy says two phrases. First will be triggered if you put the attachment and the other 1 will be triggered if you remove the attachment.


Shrek:

Shrek includes a bag with his baby in it. His left arm can be rotated. Just put the bag on his neck and lock it in place to hear the first sound. And remove it again to hear the second sound.

1st phrase: "My little man"
2nd phrase: "Aaaghh, (burp!)"


Fiona:

Fiona in her green dress. He arms can be rotated. An armor is included with this toy. Just put her armor to activate the sound fx and remove it for the another 1.

1st phrase: "I'm gonna save my ogre"
2nd phrase: "My hero"


Donkey:

A better Donkey figure. His attachment is an armor/saddle. Put the saddle on to hear him or remove it.

1st phrase: "I don't know you"
2nd phrase: "??????"


Puss:

Puss in standing position. It comes with his cape. Attach it to hear the first phrase and remove it for the second sound.

1st phrase: "?????"
2nd phrase: "??????"


Gingy:

Just like the toy from Mcdo's Shrek 3. Gingy comes with his armor suit and a candy weapon.

1st phrase: "Lalalala"
2nd phrase: "??????"


Dragon:


A red dragon, this will be the only toy that is new in this set. His attachment is a ball and chain. put it on his neck to unleash the sound and remove it for another.

1st phrase: "(Growling)"
2nd phrase: "Oh, yeaah"

  • These toys are much cooler than the first set. Nice features and gimmicks. But I think they should release more new characters not just repeating 5 characters again. And the toys were available for just 1 week, I don't know if they are still available. If you are lucky and see them just grab all the available toys.

I Rate It: 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment