Wednesday, July 29, 2009

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

.
Based from a popular action figure series G.I. Joe, here comes an live-action film G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra to be released in August this year.
.
This action figure was first released 1964, a 12 inch military soldier figure then 1982 the figures were relaunched in a 3 and 3/4 scale up to now. The figure comes with different accesories like guns, grenade, vehicles and others things.
.
The film focuses on how the Cobra Organization started. It also show how Duke and Ripcord enter the G.I. Joe Team. Channing Tatum (Step Up 1) played the role of Duke and Marlon Wayans as Ripcord. Directed by Stephen Sommers, the man behind The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (Producer) and Van Helsing.
.
I am not a G.I. Joe fans, but when I saw the trailer of this movie I think I'm gonna watch it. For me know the story and maybe it will make me a fan of this 45 year old toy and start collecting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment